Saturday, May 30, 2009

Barcelona v Manchester : What were the odds?!?!

Sorry it took such a long time for me to write up another blog. But I am certainly glad for this extra time since I had a chance to view the spectacular final between Barcelona and Manchester.
I was sitting at 12:00 am at a ground with friends surrounding me, all cheering for Manchester, with myself hooting for Barcelona (kept things interesting between us friends) and after the first goal, it was quite apparent to me that Manchester had given up the game. The body language stated that they had no passion, or dedication towards equaling the match, let alone winning it.
In my opinion, Barcelona totally dominated the game without breaking a sweat. No one could even catch Messi. He was in a totally different zone altogether.

So I am extremely sorry for all the fans who were hoping that Manchester was going to win, but you have to face the facts. Your team just did not want to win.

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.
Bill Shankly"
English soccer manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment